Hello Guys, SEO is an important part of any body’d website strategy. However, Bing, Google and other search engines like Yahoo, continuously make changes to their algo’s to create a better search experience for their dedicated users and also to increase user base. Hence, it’s important for small business owners and other seo strategists to stay up-to-date on the latest in Search Engine Optimization tricks if they want to continue to rank high on seo rankings.
We have tried to make this process easy for you. Below, you will find top SEO tricks that you can use in 2019 and beyond to enhance your SEO rankings and bring more qualified and organic traffic to your website.
Just read carefully, and try to apply each step discussed, onto your website.
1. Try to Make your website faster.
Web Site speed is one of the most ignored SEO tricks. Search Engines like Google have been using site speed as an SEO ranking factor since 2010. And, Almost 50% of web users expect a website to load in less than 2 seconds, with many leaving the site if it fails to load in more than 3 seconds. This shows that website speed is not only important for the search engines but also most search engine users who may not to return to your site if it is taking too long to load.
There are a few different elements as well, that contribute to your site speed. Out of which, One of the biggest components of your website that could be affecting images speed. When you compress images on your site, you are able to reduce the page size by up to 30 or 40%, That makes significant change in page speed.
Below are few SEO tricks that you can use to reduce your site load times and improve your overall search engine rankings:
- Review your page elements. Best Practice is to Review the elements on each website site page to ensure that there are no unnecessary elements that increases your site’s load time.
- Website Should Enable browser caching. On every website, Browser caching makes it possible for visitors to experience much more faster load times by storing elements of your site pages in a dedicated cache.
- Watch out and Reduce unnecessary plugins. Here is another way to improve your site load times, Admins should deactivate and delete any useless plugins on their site, Also remove those, that are reducing page speed, instead find some other alternatives that serve the same purpose.
That’s all you should do for making website speed faster. And you will suddenly see drastic changes in your website rankings.
2. Always use HTTPS, Secure content transfer.
One of our top SEO trick is to make your site secure. Its time to switch your site over HTTPS. Which is a more secure version of the already default http web protocol. HTTPS henceforth works together with SSL, its Secure Sockets Layer, to communicate site information in a safer way.
It not only increase your site’s security, But also has some SEO benefits. Google prefers sites with HTTPS. In fact, as of October 2018, Google has started giving warnings to Chrome site users who navigate to non HTTPS sites, saying that the page is not secure. This might cause potential leads to turn most users away from your site before they even visit your website.
3. Optimize your website for Mobile Versions:
Many brands have treated a mobile friendly websites as a “GOOD TO HAVE” practice, But, the truth is that Google is now making it more imperative for all the brands to have a site that provisions to the mobile visitor. As of records in 2015, Google has prioritized all the mobile responsive sites in its search engine results. This should be no surprise given that a recent Bright Edge study has found that 58 percent of web traffic comes from mobile devices. as the use of mobile devices is increasing as compared to laptops and tablets.
You can anytime use Google’s Mobile-Friendly Test tool in order to find out for mobile friendliness of site
While building your mobile site, it’s always important to remember that there is a big difference between how keywords rank on mobile as compared to desktop. And, For this reason, it’s important that you create mobile site content that is optimized for mobiles. “Mobile-first” content should be quick and it also should be easy-to-read on smaller device screens. Like Wise, you should also make sure that images are loading quickly and pages are easy to access and scroll-able from 100% of mobile devices.
4. Improve traffic and engagement metrics for websites.
This is sure that suggests that Google promotes websites with strong user engagements. Also, When it comes to SEO, user engagement is most of the times measured by the amount of time that a user spends on your website. More the time, users spend on a site, the more likely that they are to be engaged by the content they find there.
A higher and average time on the site makes for a higher overall organic position on the Google SEO Page.
A recent study from ahrefs have found that there is also a strong relation between bounce rates, or the percentage of visitors who leaves your site without interaction, and search engine rankings:
Bounce rate has an huge impact on a rank and position on the Google search results.
More time a user spends on your website, counts onto less bounce rate, If a user comes to your site and leaves immediately, that increases the bounce rate, and lowers the google page rankings of that website.
In order to have less bounce rate, Take care of below points on your website.
- Make your content easy to read: Easily readable content is always preferable by visitors, If you do not use paragraphs, bold texts, Headings at proper positions and much more, You can make use of Yoast SEO plugin, if you are using wordpress, and Readability score should be high.
- Use images throughout your content. Try to use images as and when you feel like, it can be descriptive, More the images, more a user is engaged to your website, an article without images, makes it very boring and user looses interest, and leave the website very quickly.
- Provide value in the beginning of the content: Juice of your content should be written in the begining of article, and should be written in such a way, that a user develops interest immediately when a user visits your website
5. Focus more on the user experience of your website.
Guys, User experience is an very important part of both SEO. In this, You want your website to be easy to use so that your visitors can find all the information they need.
Google always wants to make sure that they are providing the good quality search engine results, hence they favor sites that provides a positive user experience.
Below are some quick tips and tricks for improving your search engine rankings:
- Try to make your site easy to navigate by using menu navigation with clearly listed categories of your website. Site users should also be able to navigate to a page without being trapped in hoops.
- Websites should, Simplify the design, and making it easy for visitors to find what their looking for. This includes using a clear and easy-to-read colors and fonts.
- Develop page content that is optimized for reading and users. This includes using headings (H1 tags, H2 tags) and categories and pages to help users find the content their looking for.
We would come up with more such techniques, for making your site seo friendly, Till then bye. 🙂